terça-feira, 19 de fevereiro de 2013

Daily Update, for the sake of God.

Hoje foi basicamente um daqueles dias em que se o aborrecimento mata-se eu já estaria num estado avançado de decomposição. Simplesmente odeio não ter nada que fazer. E para além do mais aparentemente vêm aí uma curta vaga de frio. Oh, calor, sinto tanto a tua falta!

Today was one of those days full of nothing and if boredom could kill I'd most probably be in an advanced state of decomposition by now. I just hate when I've nothing to do with myself. And to get even worse, apparently we're gonna have a cold wave through the whole country. Oh, good weather, I miss you so much!

Daily make-up.

Tenho plena consciência que o laranja é uma cor totalmente primaveril e sim, também sei que ainda estamos no Inverno, mas simplesmente gosto do raio da cor. Processem-me!
I'm aware orange is more of a spring color and yes, I am also aware is still winter, but I really like the damn color. Sue me!

1 comentário:

  1. Love the eye make up and the orange nail polish! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ResponderEliminar